Send us a mail containing the following information to become a member:
- First and last name
- Address, zip code and city
- Mail and telephone
Rules for free nights
- 200 points per qualified night
- To get a free night members must reach the required amount of points. Book your free night via the site’s form or by phone.
- A free night is a hotel stay that you earned through your membership points. Free nights are subject to availability during the selected date. It is most difficult during the high season, so book well in advance.
- A canceled free night which is booked with accumulated points that have expired before the stay date is considered to be expired and thus cannot be used for other bookings.
- A total free night can be given to someone you like.
Visit the points ladder for an overview of our benefits
Rules and Terms of Service
Membership is valid for the time being. KL Hotels AB reserves the right to terminate / amend the membership rules / conditions by first informing the member of this, but KL Hotels AB is not responsible if this was not possible.
KL Hotels AB may, at its discretion, terminate a membership if this has been abused.
You can cancel your membership at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
The membership is an agreement between KL Hotels AB and you personally. The minimum age allowed for membership is 18 years. This only you as a natural person can be registered per membership.
Only one member per checked-in room earns points
Member is responsible for unauthorized access to the membership number
- KL Hotels AB has no responsibility if a member cannot be informed about offers or the like due to. incorrectly entered contact information provided.
- In order to earn points, the member must enter his / her membership number at the time of booking and must present his / her identification upon check-in at the hotel.
- If you have any questions regarding Göta Flex, please contact the hotel reservation.
- KL Hotels AB reserves itself for any printing errors
7.1 By agreeing to these terms, the Member agrees that KL Hotels AB may store and manage the Member’s personal data and information about his membership and points balance in the Götaflex program. Upon approval of the terms of membership, the members have agreed that the personal data may also be used to provide the Member with information about offers regarding KL Hotels AB services and products.
7.2 KL Hotels AB is responsible for personal data and thus the legal person. KL Hotels AB reserves the right to update the Member’s personal information In order to comply with applicable legislation.
7.3 if a Member wishes to correct or remove information about the person who is incorrect or incomplete, KL Hotels AB shall on request change or remove it. Upon request for withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data, KL Hotels AB will then block the data from continued processing. Withdrawal of consent regarding the processing of personal data causes the membership to be terminated.